Ferocious Dino Competition
It is time for our first competition of 2019, and we have a massive dino-sized, dino-themed pack of prizes up for grabs - see below for how to enter and a list of all the goodies on offer!
How To Enter
1. Firstly, think of your favourite dinosaur. Is it the terrifying T-Rex, the armoured Stegosaurus, the speedy Velociraptor or Australia's own Muttaburrasaurus?
2. Next, create a drawing or painting or any other form of artwork of your dinosaur.
3. Now, think of the features (also called 'adaptations') that your dinosaur has that enable it to survive. These might be things that help it to catch and eat its prey, or perhaps defend itself from predators. Choose three features and label them on or next to your artwork.
4. Send your entry to us, by email (see below) or 'snail mail'. All entries must be with us by Friday, 19th April
Send us your entry by email or snail mail.
Email entries to:
Our Dino prize pack includes everything in the photo above: one
1 x Wooden Stegosaurus skeleton kit, two
Total prize pool is valued at over $100.
Entries must be received by 12pm Friday April 19, 2019.
The winner will be notified by Firday May 10, and published on this compeition page. Please allow up to 4 weeks from the date of notification for your prize to arrive by mail
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition you agree to the terms and conditions listed here. 2. All entries must include name, email, postal address and age of entrant. 3. Entries are judged on merit alone and not by chance. 4. All entries will become the property of Mad About Science and will not be returned. 5. Entering the competition assigns copyright to Mad About Science. 6. Age will be taken into consideration when judging. 7. All decisions on winners are final. 8. Winners will be notified by post or email, and will be published on this Mad About Science competition page. 9. Mad About Science will not be liable for any damage or loss suffered in connection with any of the prizes. 10. Any change in the value of the prize between the publishing date and the delivery date is not the responsibility of Mad About Science. 11. In the case the prizes become unavailable after the publishing date, Mad About Science will send an alternative prize. 12. The closing date for compeitions are listed in the competition description. 13. Competition entries must be the entrant's own work. 14. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure copyright of their entry is not assigned elswhere. 15. Winners should allow four weeks for prize delivery. 16. Your personal details will not be shared with anyone. 17. Entry is restricted to Australian residents only. d.