Power Supply - 2-12V AC/DC 5amp - MINI PACK
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
The IEC Mini Pak power supply is a very compact and robust unit with a convenient sloping front panel. It is designed for general laboratory use, and is suitable for use with our Hodson's Light Box or our Hodson's Light Box and Optical Set. It is suitable for most general laboratory experiments where close voltage regulation and DC ripple are not important.4mm safety sockets are provided for both AC and DC outputs which accept standardbanana plugs. The performance is the same as our popular LB2633-001 model.
NOTE: If the DC ripple must be reduced, a suitable electrolytic capacitor (perhaps 2500microfarads x 40 volt) may be connected across the DC output. When using electrolyticcapacitors, always be sure to use the correct polarity.
- 220/240V.AC. 50/60Hz 0.5 Amp Standard removable mains cable.
- By illuminated mains on/off rocker switch mounted on rear panel. Power ON is monitoredon front panel by green LED. Changes to red when overloaded.
- AC output: Switch selected 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12V.AC (nominal) at 6 Amp continuous.
- DC output: Switch selected 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12V.DC (nominal) full wave rectified andunfiltered 5 Amps continuous.
- If both the AC and DC outputs are used simultaneously, when the total load exceeds about 6amps, the overload will trip.
- Overload and short circuit protection is by an audible, internal, automaticallyself-resetting thermal overload. Overload trip and reset is monitored also by a red LED onthe front panel
What You Get
IEC 2-12V AC/DC 5amp Power Supply. Measures approximately 17 x 13 x 8cm.
- Power Supply
- Power cable
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Age Group||12+ Years|