Hodson Light Box with Slit Formers
This quality light box gives you a reliable source of light for your experiments.
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
The classic Hodson Light Box. This is the same light box as in the Hodson Light Box & Optical Set, that is popular in school and university science labs everywhere.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, this quality Light Box gives you a simple and reliable source of light to perform your experiments.
What you get
A Hodson Light Box. A power supply such as our 12V Mini Pak or 12V Standard Pak is required and not included. Power requirements - 12V (AC or DC) at 2 to 3 Amps.
The Hodson Light Box Kits Contains:
- 1x Hodson Light Box
- 1x Set of 3 double ended slit formers to form rays through single, double, triple and 4 slits
Improvements from earlier models:
- The new lamp is Quartz Halogen and the new socket cannot be twisted from the box by students. It is lower wattage and draws less current than the old one.
- The new lamp socket permits one Light Box to plug into another.
- The banana plugs on the cables are moulded on and are stackable. Cannot come loose or be removed.
- The sets of slits has been increased to a set of 3 to include a blank and a double slit.
- The physics of light
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Age Group||12+ Years|