We will be relocating to a bigger warehouse on 27th September! As a result our despatch area will be closed from that date and your orders will again be processed on the 29th September. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and support.
Potassium Iodide Starch Test Paper
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
The Potassium Iodide Starch test paper detects free Iodine, Chlorine and Peroxides in solution. Lower levels react with the strip at 5 10 ppm.
Includes one vial of Precision Laboratories Potassium Iodide Starch test paper. Each vial contains 100 strips of test paper.
- Remove one Potassium Iodide Starch test paper from the vial, being careful not to touch the paper anywhere other than where you grasp it
- Dip the paper strip into the solution to be tested for 1-2 seconds
- Remove the strip and shake off any excess liquid
- Chlorine and Peroxides react immediately, while Iodine requires approximately 60 seconds. Initial reactions show a slight blue color, while higher concentrations turn the strip from dark blue to purple
- The upper limits for chlorine and peroxides are between 400 to 450 ppm, and the upper limits for Iodine are at 50 to 100 ppm
What you get
1 vial containing 100 strips of Potassium Iodide Starch Test Paper
|Age Group||12+ Years|