Potassium Iodide Starch Test Paper
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
The Potassium Iodide Starch test paper detects free Iodine, Chlorine and Peroxides in solution. Lower levels react with the strip at 5 10 ppm.
Includes one vial of Precision Laboratories Potassium Iodide Starch test paper. Each vial contains 100 strips of test paper.
- Remove one Potassium Iodide Starch test paper from the vial, being careful not to touch the paper anywhere other than where you grasp it
- Dip the paper strip into the solution to be tested for 1-2 seconds
- Remove the strip and shake off any excess liquid
- Chlorine and Peroxides react immediately, while Iodine requires approximately 60 seconds. Initial reactions show a slight blue color, while higher concentrations turn the strip from dark blue to purple
- The upper limits for chlorine and peroxides are between 400 to 450 ppm, and the upper limits for Iodine are at 50 to 100 ppm
What you get
1 vial containing 100 strips of Potassium Iodide Starch Test Paper
|Age Group||12+ Years|