Zoomy Handheld Digital Microscope
Amazing all-in-one digital microscope takes scientific inquiry to a new level — yet is easy for even a young child to use.
Hold the scope over an object, turn the top to focus, then press the single control button to take videos or still images up to 43x magnification.
Supports students as they record observations and investigations.
Zoomy is compact and contains an LED light source that runs off your computer's power, so no need to fuss with batteries. It is so small and lightweight, that it could be tossed in your laptop bag for scientific discoveries on the go.
Great for lab reports, presentations and authentic assessment for digital portfolios. Sharply detailed images enrich whole-class and individual explorations. Use with your computer, projector or interactive whiteboard. Suitable for ages 3 to 18.
Age: 3 +
What You Get
Zoomy Handheld Digital Microscope. Works with almost any computer. Unit automatically recognized as USB device. Compatible with Windows 7. Not compatible with Mac version 10.9 or Windows 10.
- Facilitates scientific observation via high-interest visuals
- Plugs into computer to display/demonstrate magnified images
- Allows students to record and describe their investigations and inquiries
- Downloads to your computer or uploads to your class website, virtual learning network or assessment files
- Powered by USB connection to your computer — no batteries required
- Provides clear and sharp images via high-quality resolution
- Illuminates dark settings or objects
- Adjusts automatically to LED light available
- Encourages hands-on investigation
- Fits perfectly in child’s hand and positions easily to view difficult objects
- Operates with ease — even for a young child
- Boosts students' 21st-century skills
- Life Sciences
- Microscopes and lenses
|Age Group||3-4 Years, 5-6 Years, 7-8 Years, 9-10 Years|