Stereo Microscope 20X
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
Microscopes are your portal to a whole world that surrounds us, but is too small for our eyes to see!
This microscope features wide field of view and clear 3-dimentional image. It is widely used in the electronics industry, precision instrument assembly and inspection, observation in animal/plant anatomy. It can also be used by schools, homes, factories, science researchers, geologists, archaeologist and gemologists for observing objects’ shapes and appearance.
With 20x magnification, you'll be able to see things like insect larvae, flower pollen and rock crystals in detail.
What You Get
Stereo Microscope 20x. Includes microscope with light, plastic body.
- 45 degree inclined binocular head, 55-75mm interpupillary distance
- 10X eyepieces, 2X objective, 20X total magnification
- 70mm working distance for the 2X objective
- LED incident illumination (top light)
- Power source: 2 AA batteries
- Light plastic frame, which is easy to carry
- Lab skills
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.