Science Wiz Cells
Create a high-powered microscope to complete experiments and learn all about cells!
Explore the world of Lilliputian ants or learn about plant and animal cells with this amazing ScienceWiz Cells science kit.
Clip it on your mobile, and transform it into a high performance microscope. This kit comes with unlimited project ideas and is perfect for young scientist, including creating a wet mounted slide, examining various living cells under magnification and learning the roles of different cells.
A light source is included in this kit along with an educational guide with projects and everything else you need to look very close at the building blocks of life!
With this kit, you'll also receive free access to the ScienceWiz online learning portal!
What You Get
ScienceWiz Cells kit. Light source included. Smartphone or tablet camera required for magnifier (not included). Digital magnification strength depends on the quality of the camera on the mobile device.
- 1 x Clip-on microscope
- 1 x Attachable light source
- 1 x Magnifier (100-300 x optical and 400-1000 x digital)
- Microscope slides
- Cover slips
- Small vials
- 40 page book
- Prepare wet-mount slides by slicing and staining the materials.
- Examine semi-transparent onion cells, bugs, cheek cells, and pond scum under your microscope
- Discover the differences between different types of cells and what the functions of each organelle is
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Age Group||7-8 Years, 9-10 Years, 11-12 Years|