Microscope Digital Eyepiece, 1.3MP
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
This digital eyepiece is an ultra-compact 1.3MP USB digital microscope camera, suited for use in our microscopes. Designed to fit inside 23mm monocular or photo ports, and can also be adapted to fit 30mm or 30.5mm ports using the included sleeves. Using the USB interface for both connectivity and power, only a single cable is needed.
With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, this camera package is a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. With the ability to calibrate scales at multiple magnifications, the software can be used for multi-level inspection. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while simultaneously capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version of the software which can capture video and still images, and includes limited processing features.
- Sensor: Aptina (color)
- Sensor Type: CMOS
- Sensor Size: 4.6x3.7mm (1/3" class)
- Pixel Size: 3.6µm
- Resolution: 1.3MP
- Frame Rate: 12.5fps @ 800x600, 12.5fps @ 1024x768, 7.5fps @ 1280x1024
- Spectral Range: 380-650nm (with IR-filter)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Compatibility: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- Advanced software for Windows:
- offers Stitching, EDF, video recording and measurement functions
- conducts measurements for lengths, angles, arcs, areas and etc.
- saves still images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL or other formats
- live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously
More features: add layers, watermarks, mosaics, tiles; adjust color balance, exposure, saturation, contrast, orientation; change resolution, histogram, granulation, diffusion; transform images via edge detection, digital image warping; conducts measurements for single, parallel or perpendicular lines and rectangular, elliptical and irregular areas; adds notes, measurements, text, arrows, labels, and etc. using customizable text with different sizes and colors; conducts measurements in microns, millimeters, centimeters, inches, feet, and etc. under any magnification powers with desired tolerances
- Life-time free software upgrades
What You Get
- One 1.3MP Digital Camera
- One USB Cable
- One 23mm to 30mm Sizing Adapter
- One 23mm to 30.5mm Sizing Adapter
- One CD with Software and User's Instructions
|Age Group||12+ Years|