Hydraulics Ultra Class Innovation - Pathfinders
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
Have your students ask questions, solve problems, and take the design process from conception to the end product. This complete design and build project will be the highlight of any science unit, and the talk of the school!
Pathfinders are renowned for designing and manufacturing quality wooden science kits that capture the imaginations of children and adults alike with their functionality and historical accuracy.
This special hydraulics class innovation kit includes all the building materials for a class of 30 students, working in pairs. It has enough material to make at least 15 working, moving machines with an average of 2 hydraulic piston pairs for each machine.
This comprehensive kit comes with a teacher information booklet with well-thought-out lesson plans and ideas. The kit also includes a 15 page student handbook with information about the history of hydraulics machines, and pages of tips and ideas about how to use the parts.
Really, teachers need only scissors, glue, and cardboard to get their class inventing, designing and building in a fun, affordable activity that will be remembered fondly.
Enhance crucial problem solving, inventing, designing and building skills. As they build, students will be learning about simple machines, fluid dynamics, engineering and more!
Age: 9 +
What you get
Pathfinders - Hydraulics Ultra Class Innovation Pack. Precisely-cut pieces are made from natural untreated wood from sustainable forests.
- All pieces are pre-cut and pre-drilled for easy and very sturdy construction.
- Suitable for beginner model makers.
- Precisely cut and ready to assemble with timber slot construction.
- Has an excellent, easy-to-read and understand building-manual with clear illustrations.
- Parts for 30 students, in pairs, to build over 15 machines with an average of 4 pistons per machine.
- Teacher info booklet with lesson plans and ideas.
- 15 page student handbook with info about the history of hydraulics machines.
- Machines powered by water! No batteries needed!
- Levers and simple machines
- Fluid dynamics
- Design and technology
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Age Group||9-10 Years, 11-12 Years, 12+ Years|