Geosafari Day 'N' Night Ant Factory
Get an up-close view of amazing ants as they tunnel and feed on the nutrient-rich gel.
Your very own ant farm, perfect for observing hard-working ants day or night!
Get an up-close view of the amazing world of ants as they tunnel and feed on the translucent, nutrient-rich, farm gel. Witness their amazing feats by day, then switch on the color-changing LED lights and watch the ants work by night. Custom air vents keep ants safely trapped inside with ventilation flowing throughout their workspace.
The underground life of ants is usually hidden from view. Kids will enjoy observing their ant habitat, which will nurture and reward their natural scientific curiosity. Perfect for STEM learning in a classroom or homeschool setting, or just an educational afternoon activity with your kids.
Includes an activity guide packed with awesome ant inspiration.
What you get
Geosafari Day 'N' Night Ant Factory. One ant habitat with three magnification areas and colour-changing LED lights controlled with a switch as well as nutrient-rich food gel and an activity guide. LED lights require 3AA batteries (not included).
- Ant habitat with unique translucent nutrient-rich gel that eliminates the need for feeding or watering
- Introduces the amazing world of insects, encourages a love of life science, and rewards kids' natural scientific curiosity
- Habitat features 3 magnification spots for up-close views of ants at work
- Cool color-changing LED lights with on/off switch
- Unique air vent that allows air in while keeping ants safely trapped inside
- Includes activity guide
- LED lights require 3AA batteries (not included)
- Ants and insects
- Life science
|Age Group||7-8 Years, 9-10 Years, 11-12 Years|