We will be relocating to a bigger warehouse on 27th September! As a result our despatch area will be closed from that date and your orders will again be processed on the 29th September. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and support.
DIY Wall Clock
Create your own eye-catching wall clock with personality!
Adjusted to your own preference and size specifications, give your time sticker art skills a work out as you assemble this DIY Wall Clock.
Its soft and non-destructive materials leave no damage to walls and are made for easy removal and adjustment! A great way to brush up the kids time telling skills or a decorative statement piece for the room.
Pass the time with this stylish all-inclusive kit!
What You Get
DIY Wall Clock by Heebie Jeebies
- Quality black clock dial and hands
- Pre-cut soft and colourful numbers
- Requires 1 x AA Battery (not included)
- Position on the wall the centre moment of where you would like the clock.
- Choose the radius of your clock by using the measurement tape provided. This will help decide the size of the clock.
- Take each number and peel off the tape at the back, using the measurement tape as a guide, press the number in place.
- To adjust the time, turn the dial at the back of the movement.
- Telling the time
- Mechanics behind a clock
- Simple machines
WARNING: Choking hazard: Not suitable for children 5 years and under.
|Age Group||5-6 Years, 7-8 Years, 9-10 Years, 11-12 Years, 12+ Years|