DIY Wall Clock
Create your own eye-catching wall clock with personality!
Adjusted to your own preference and size specifications, give your time sticker art skills a work out as you assemble this DIY Wall Clock.
Its soft and non-destructive materials leave no damage to walls and are made for easy removal and adjustment! A great way to brush up the kids time telling skills or a decorative statement piece for the room.
Pass the time with this stylish all-inclusive kit!
What You Get
DIY Wall Clock by Heebie Jeebies
- Quality black clock dial and hands
- Pre-cut soft and colourful numbers
- Requires 1 x AA Battery (not included)
- Position on the wall the centre moment of where you would like the clock.
- Choose the radius of your clock by using the measurement tape provided. This will help decide the size of the clock.
- Take each number and peel off the tape at the back, using the measurement tape as a guide, press the number in place.
- To adjust the time, turn the dial at the back of the movement.
- Telling the time
- Mechanics behind a clock
- Simple machines
WARNING: Choking hazard: Not suitable for children 5 years and under.
|Age Group||5-6 Years, 7-8 Years, 9-10 Years, 11-12 Years, 12+ Years|