Discovering STEM - Newton's Laws
Learn about Newton's Three Laws of Motion
Young inventors put on their hard hats and take a deep dive into the world of mechanical engineering to figure out how Newton's Laws of Motion behave in the real world.
Working by themselves or with a parent, young learners build their own moving machines to experiment with different forms of energy and put the new theories they learn along the way to the ultimate test!
What You Get
Engino - Newton's Laws. Contains easy-to-follow instructions to create up to 6 models, therory and facts of every scientific principle and history involved, experiments & quizzes to test newly acquired knowledge, extraction tool for easy disassembly.
Number of parts included in pack: 115
- Newton's Laws: Inertia, Momentum, Kinetic Potential Energy
- Force & Motion
- Engineering and Building
How It Works
Build 6 working models such as ballistic catapult, gravity fan, collision car, moving cabin, balloon-powered plane and a dragster with easy to follow instructions. Detailed explanations of the different scientific principles involved.
Other Key Features:
- Patented snap-fit connectivity & multidirectional pivots let children build in any direction and at any angle.
- Fully compatible with all Engino products for hours of freestyle creative play.
- Build up to 9 working models with extra online instructions
- Environmentally friendly, toxin-free plastic is made to last, guaranteeing years of play
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.