CB Compact Balance
Compact and portable, the CB transports easily to the field, or from bench to bench in a science classroom.
CB compact balances can manage most small weighing tasks, such as measuring compounds in chemistry classes, portioning at food service establishments, or weighing small animals.
Compact and portable, the CB transports easily to the field, or from bench to bench in a science classroom. The CB is powered by battery or an optional AC adapter. A sealed keypad and one-piece housing make the CB simple to clean, and help protect internal components from dirt and spills. The grade 304 stainless steel pan can be wiped down quickly and accommodates either single items or bulk powders.
- Capacity: 500g to 3000g
- Readability: 0.1g to 1g
|CB 501||500g||0.1g||130mm ø|
|CB 1001||1000g||0.1g||130mm ø|
|CB 3000||3000g||1g||130mm ø|
Features & Benefits
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Simple operation allows quick startup and use with little or no training
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Low-battery indicator alerts users when batteries need replacement
- Operates with AC adapter (not included) or batteries (included)
|Age Group||7-8 Years, 9-10 Years, 11-12 Years, 12+ Years|