- Animal Kingdom II - 20 Specimens
Animal Kingdom II - 20 Specimens
The Animal Kingdom is filled with hundreds of thousands of different species. Scientists often look for similarities to help categorise them.
This kit looks at species found in the Animal Kingdom. There are 20 specimen blocks in this package, each preserved and encased in clear resin material. They can be observed from every side to see details!
Specimens included in this huge kit:
- Leech (Hirudo orientalis)
- Cuttlefish (Euprymna berryi )
- Spider (Araneus ventricosus)
- Centipede (Scolopendra subspini)
- Crab (Eriocheir sinensis)
- Long-horned beetle (Anoplophora chinesis)
- Cricket (Teleogryllus emma (Ohmachi et Mastsumura)
- Cockroach (Periplaneta australasiae (Fabricius)
- Wasp (Vespa mandarina Smith)
- Stink Bug (Tessaratoma papillosa)
- Cicada (Cryptotympana atrata (Fabricius)
- Praying Mantis (Paratenodera sinensis Saussure)
- Butterfly (Danaus genutia (Cramer)
- Dragonfly (Brachythemus contaminata)
- Walking Stick (Gongy10pus adyposus brunner)
- Swordtail Fish (xiphophorus helleri)
- Frog (Xenopus laevis)
- Water Snake (Enhydris chinensis)
- Bird (zosterops japonica)
- Bat (Pipistrellus abramus).
You'll also receive a Detailed Information Card and an Educational Booklet charactarizing each one of these species.
What You Get
Animal Kingdom II kit. Includes 20 specimens encased in clear resin blocks. Size of box is 47.5 x 35 x 6.25 cm.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Age Group||3-4 Years, 5-6 Years, 7-8 Years, 9-10 Years, 11-12 Years, 12+ Years|
What are the shipping costs?
FREE Shipping is available on all orders over $120 to anywhere in Australia!
Orders under the value of $120 incur a low flat rate shipping cost of only $9.95 to anywhere in Australia.
Express, Registered and International delivery options are also available. The cost for these premium shipping services will be automatically calculated during the checkout process. Please conact us if you have any queries with these services.
In some cases we may need to apply a shipping surcharge to large or fragile items, especially to remote or non-urban locations. You will be contacted by us for confirmation if this additional charge is applicable.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?.
You should receive your order within 2 to 4 working days, although to some regional and out back areas it can take up to 2 working days longer. Orders going to WA also take a little longer, up to 6 working days.
All standard orders are shipped using Australia Post's eParcel service, so you'll be kept fully informed of the progress of your order during its journey to you. Aside from receiving regular email updates, you can enter your tracking number into Australia Post's website at any time for information about the delivery status of your order.
International delivery will take from between 1 to 4 weeks depending on the destination and potential customs clearance delays.
When will my order be shipped?
We ship every Victorian business day. Orders received and paid for by 12pm AEST time will generally be shipped the same day.
If you require your order urgently, we have a next day delivery express service available.
What locations do you ship to?
We ship to both Australian and International customers.
What shipping options are available?
The majority of orders are shipped using Australia Post's trackable eParcel service, with larger orders being sent by national courier.
We also have options for express or registered post. A number of international delivery options are also available. These can be selected during checkout.