Haynes Internal Combustion Engine
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
Build a fully working petrol car engine with ignition sound and illuminating spark plugs! This simplified car-engine model is easy and fun to put together, and you'll learn all about how a full-size four stroke engine works.
The box contains all the parts and tools you need to assemble the working model. It comes complete with its very own Haynes manual giving you clear step-by-step instructions to guide you through the building process - all you need to provide is the time, two batteries and a little vegetable oil.
The cylinder block and head are clear plastic so you can see all the pistons, valves and spark plugs working. Comes complete with 100 parts and display stand.
A great educational kit for the young motoring enthusiast and a conversation piece for any motoring household.
Age: 10 +
What you get
Haynes Internal Combustion Engine (TY4132). Requires 2 x AA batteries to operate, sold separately. A little vegetable oil (not included) is required for the engine. Finished model measures 180 x 270 x 140mm.
- Construct a fully working engine model!
- Learn how a full-size overhead cam 4-cylinder engine works
- Includes everything you need to build your car engine
- Includes Haynes manual contains instructions and step-by-step diagrams
- Over 100 parts
- Electric motor
- Illuminating spark plugs
- On/off control also includes a sound chip which reproduces the noise of an engine starting, as the model begins to work
- Petrol car engine
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Age Group||9-10 Years, 11-12 Years, 12+ Years|