Science Wiz Sound
Explore the world of sound with the Science Whiz Sound kit. With this kit you can start by building your own working Edison Phonograph, then try recording and playing back your own sound recordings.
There are twenty different projects to complete, which will help you learn about sound vibration through fun!
You'll also receive a 48 page science book that will teach you the theory behind all the cool projects.
What You Get
Science Whiz Sound by ScienceWiz. Includes parts to build an Edison Phonograph and a 48 page science book. Three AA batteries required (not included).
- Over 30 parts for making the phonograph
- Decibel meter
- Sound tube
- Build a working Edison style phonograph
- Record and play back your own sound recordings
- Vibrate your vocal cords and visualize your voice print
- Measure sound with a decibel meter
- Use an audiometer to test your hearing
- Hear and transmit sounds many adults cannot hear
- Make a kazoo and a banjo
- Play a tune on water glasses
- Play the sound location game
- Transmit sounds through solids, liquids and gases
- Determine if sound waves travel through a vacuum
- Use a slinky to model sound waves
- Bounce, absorb and amplify sound waves
- Listen to your heart beat and explore how your ear works
- Discover whether fish have ears, what dogs can hear and how dolphins, whales and bats use sound
- Spin a sound tube to Doppler shift sound
- Waves and vibrations
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Age Group||9-10 Years, 11-12 Years, 12+ Years|