50 Basic Electronic Experiments With Breadboard
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
Start learning about the exciting world of electronics with this classic kit. There are no less than 50 experiments to keep junior electricians busy, with a comprehensive 72 page manual that describes the theory and application of each component.You'll be an expert in no time!
Build an electronic keyboard, water alarm, finger touch lamp, electronic kazoo, battery tester, magnetic bridge, voltmeter, morse code, and much more!
The kit includes a Breadboard, allowing you to construct your circuits easily with no soldering, and all the resistors, capacitors, diodes, transistors and other components needed for the experiments.
Perfect for fun at home, or entry level electronics curriculum.
What You Get
Basic Electronic Experiments Kit with Breadboard, Model: PK101B, by Elenco. Includes 72 page instruction manual and 9V battery.
For 30 years Elenco has been using their strong engineering and design skills to develop reliable, affordable electronic test equipment, tools, and educational kits.
- The basic principles of electronics.
- How to build circuits using a breadboard.
- How all of the basic electronic components work and how to read their values.
- How to read electronic schematics.
- How to design and troubleshoot basic electronic circuits.
- How to change the performance of electronic circuits by changing component values within the circuit.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Age Group||9-10 Years, 11-12 Years, 12+ Years|