TK1 Telescope & Astronomy Kit
With this excellent entry-level telescope and astronomy kit, you'll be inspired to reach for the stars! This high-quality refractor telescope with coated glass optics and plenty of accessories allows for countless exciting space observations. With it, you can see Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter (including its stripes), Saturn, the moons of both Jupiter and Saturn, Uranus, and many craters on the Moon. You can also see various nebula and galaxies including the Hercules nebula, Eagle nebula, Andromeda galaxy, and a seemingly infinite number of stars.
Beginners and advanced amateur astronomers alike can appreciate the quality optics, durable construction, sturdy aluminum tripod, and comprehensive, easy-to-follow astronomy book all at a great value. In the instruction book, the scope and accessories are clearly explained so that even beginners can quickly find the moon, constellations, or planets in the night sky. Terrestrial observations on Earth are also possible by using the 1.5x erecting lens.
The instruction book also explains how to complete 20 experiments to get you started.
What You Get
TK1 Telescope and Astronomy Kit by Thames and Kosmos. Contains telescope and stand, and instructions, including instructions for assembly.
- Aluminium stand with telescope cradle
- Shelf for accessories
- Telescope tube with dew shield and pitch arm for height adjustment
- Star diagonal (mirror diagonal)
- 10mm Eyepiece
- 20mm Eyepiece
- Barlow lens
- Image reversal lens (erecting lens)
- 2 x Star-knob tighteners for securing the telescope in the cradle
- 3 x Attachment screws for securing the legs of the stand
- Moon filter
- Ten observations to get you started
- Daytime Viewing
- Identifying Constellations
- Seasonal Skies
- And many more fascinating projects
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Age Group||12+ Years|