Student Lab Microscope
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
Open up a world of discovery with the Mad About Science MI-1001 Student Microscope. This microscope represents exceptional value: a quality high-school-level microscope, at an excellent price.
The scope's optics and magnification allow for clear viewing of the smallest specimens, including the intricate detail of cells and their organelles. Its sturdy, metal construction ensures reliability and longevity. Unlike cheaper, plastic-bodied microscopes, this scope is designed to withstand the rigor of heavy classroom use. It will last a lifetime, and is a clever investment.
The Mad About Science base model MI-1001 Student Microscope has magnifications levels of 40, 100, and 400X - standard on the best quality high-school microscopes. It has a plethera of handy features including a smoothly-rotating head making it easy to share one microscope between two or more students. The precision fine and coarse focusing brings specimens into focus quickly and sharply. The scope uses long-lasting LED lighting.
Features aside, the overall quality and workmanship of this microscope for the price is outstanding. You get what you pay for when it comes to microscopes, and if you a looking for a reliable, quality instrument that will stand the test of time: this is it!
Age: 8 +
What You Get
Mad About Science MI-1001 Student Microscope.
Spare LED globe
- Monocular 45 inclined head with 360 rotation for convenient viewing
- 10X wide-field inclined eyepiece with large 18mm field of view
- 4X (0.10 NA), 10X (0.25 NA), and 40XR (0.65 NA) objectives meet DIN standards and are achromatic, parcentered and parfocaled to prevent color distortion and keep the slide in coarse focus as you switch to higher or lower power
- 40x objective is retractable
- Separate fine and coarse focusing with a slip clutch to prevent damage to slides or optics
- Durable and smooth all-metal rack-and-pinion focusing
- Large 110 x 120mm dual layer adjustable stage
- NA 0.65 condenser with five-hole disc diaphragm to adjust light levels for optimum resolution
- Long-lived 240V LED illumination
- Specimen field of view is 4.5mm at 40x
- Rugged aluminium frame, stands approximately 38cm tall
- Detailed instruction manual
- Microscopic World
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Age Group||7-8 Years, 9-10 Years, 11-12 Years, 12+ Years|