Science Wiz Moon
Explore the Moon and discover what we know about our only natural satellite.
Explore the Moon! Discover what we currently think we know about the Moon. Get ready for surprises as scientists, robots, and astronauts explore further!
This comprehensive kit is full of activities and facts to enlighten, entertain and even nourish the budding space scientist.
Shine a light on the phases of the Moon. Explore the mysteries of the far side not visible from Earth. Layer and cut open a model of the Moon's interior. Learn what impact craters tell us and what unknowns await further exploration.
Your astronaut-in-making will be inspired to take that small step and lift off up to the moon.
What you get
Science Wiz Moon.
Kit Activites Include:
- Model and chart the phases of the Moon.
- Discover that moonlight is actually sunlight.
- Learn five things you never knew about Moon dust.
- Impact your own craters – learn what impact craters tell us and what unknowns await further explanations.
- Model the layers of the Moon interior.
- Eclipse a ball with a coin to understand solar and lunar eclipses – replicate the happy coincidence that gives earthlings total solar eclipses.
- Explore the far side of the Moon not visible from Earth.
- Relate tides to phases of the Moon.
- Discover the Moon’s origin.
- Get ready to go back to the Moon!
- Eat astronaut food!
- Moon Exploration
- Moon’s Relationship with Earth
- Space Geology
- Phases of the Moon
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Age Group||7-8 Years, 9-10 Years, 11-12 Years|