Science Wiz Collisions
This kit provides everything you need to learn about elastic and inelastic collisions, kinetic and potential energy, momentum, circular motion and pendulums!
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
Explore the science of motion with this unique kit! Learn the fundementals of physics and motion while exploring cradles, catapults, collisions and pendulum art. This engaging kit is packed full of equipment and hands-on projects. Included is an illustrated science book with materials to make 18 projects.
- Explore collisions with Newton’s cradle
- Build and aim a catapult
- Lift off with stomp rocket science
- Make the rocket to the farthest
- Collide collision carts
- Ram barriers with marbles and carts to explore momentum
- Paint with pendulums
Ages: 8 and up
What you get
Science Wiz Collisions. This kit is packed with parts. It includes everything you need to start tinkering, including:
- A 36-page science book with materials
- Newton’s cradle
- Materials for making rockets
- Materials for making carts
How does it work
This kit was designed for children to use in a highly independent setting. The book is filled with vibrantly coloured illustrations that provide for a pictorial guide that is easy to follow and understand. Most of the materials necessary for the experiments are included within the kit, although some common household materials may also be needed.
- Elastic and inelastic collisions
- Kinetic and potential energy
- Circular motion
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.