Bee-Bot Rechargeable Robot
Have you ever wondered how robots can move independently without any help?
With the Bee-Bot Rechargable Robot, you can use your programming skills, at home or in the classroom, to set Bee-Bot's course. Simply select the buttons on the Bee-Bot to have it move forward, left, right, or backwards, and then press "Go" and watch as it drives off all by itself on the course you have set!
With a simple child-friendly layout it’s a perfect starting point for teaching control, sequencing, directional language and algorithms. Bee-Bot brings innovation and excitement, not only to ICT, but to many different subject areas.
It's design gives children immediate audio and visual feedback. Use any combination of forward, back, left, right, pause and clear. Very tough and easy to use. Drop tested for durability. Program Bee-Bot to move forward or backward 15 cm steps and turn left or right 90 degrees.
Why not make it even more fun and create obstacles to navigate. Use your new programming skills to conquer even the hardest courses set by your friends!
Perfect for introducing simple algorithms and programming.
Age: 3 - 10
What You Get
Bee-Bot Rechargeable. Supplied with a USB lead, Bee-Bot can either be recharged via your computer or a wall socket with a USB mains adaptor. Bee-Bot measures 7cm H x 10cm W x 13cm L.
- Clear and bright buttons
- Makes sounds and flashes eyes to confirm instructions when sequencing
- Memory of up to 40 steps and pause commands
- Robust design
- No confusing degree turns to program
- Open-ended learning device
- Small and compact
- Introduction to sequencing and control
- Develops positional and directional language
- Program sequences and repetitions
- Understand algorithms
- Design, write and debug programs
- Detect and correct errors in programs
- Supports development of fine motor skills
- Bot-Bot can be used across the curriculum for engaging learning.
|Age Group||3-4 Years, 5-6 Years, 7-8 Years, 9-10 Years|