Nimbus Analytical Balance, External Calibration
High performance analytical balance for advanced scientific weighing.
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
Adam's Nimbus analytical balance is a high-performance product with up to 0.1mg readabilities required for advanced scientific weighing of chemicals, powders and compounds.
The Nimbus' base is formed from a single piece of extruded aluminium, a material that provides superior temperature regulation. The single-piece construction provides the balance with greater stability, producing highly repeatable results.
The weighing sensor in the Nimbus is crafted from a single block, and contains fewer parts than a traditional force motor balance. This optimised internal mechanism is fabricated using hardened materials, helping the Nimbus tolerate rigorous laboratory use.
- Capacity: 80g to 250g
- Readability: 0.0001g
|NBL 84e||80g||0.0001g||90mm ø|
|NBL 124e||120g||0.0001g||90mm ø|
|NBL 164e||160g||0.0001g||90mm ø|
|NBL 214e||210g||0.0001g||90mm ø|
|NBL 254e||250g||0.0001g||90mm ø|
- Backlit display
- Below balance weighing
- External calibration
- GLP/ISO Print Reports
- Security lock down
- Tare Function
- Density determination
- Dynamic / animal weighing
- Parts counting
- Percentage weighing
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Lockdown device to secure balance
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- AC adapter included
|Age Group||12+ Years|