Molecular Models Kit
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
Build 3-D models of molecules and learn all about their structure!
Molecules are made up of atoms that are held together by chemical bonds. These bonds form as a result of the sharing or exchange of electrons among atoms. Each atom centre is designed to accept bonds at the proper angle which gives the appearance of molecular bonding. Molecular sets are easily constructed using the plastic components.
Age: 11 +
What You Get
Molecular Models Kit. 12 individual sets. Each set contains:
- 2 black tetrahedral carbon centres
- 2 Blue tetrahedral nitrogen centres
- 6 Green univalent chlorine centres
- 4 Red diunivalent oxygen centres
- 1 Yellow diunivalent sulfur centre
- 8 White univalent hydrogen centres
- 20 Plastic bond connectors
- 4 Flexible connectors.
- Teacher's Guide and reproducible student worksheet are included.
- Molecular Biology
- Motor Skills
|Age Group||11-12 Years, 12+ Years|