Mini Beasts Journal - Student Resource
The Mini Beasts Journal - Student Resource - is a complimentary resource for the our mini beasts insect specimen sets, like:
- Insect and Spider Specimens - Small Set
- Insects Specimen Set
- Insect and Spider Specimens - Large Set
It delivers an engaging space for students to transform their ideas into writing. A perfect resource to assist young scientists in practising their scientific knowledge and terminology. The Mini Beasts student journasal is also the perfect accompaniment to the Mini Beasts Teacher's Guide.
The 16 page journal is overflowing with engaging and scaffolded writing and drawing activities. It contains 13 art, maths and science activities. The journal is set out clearly for students with clear graphs and pictures, scaffolded questioning and allocated text boxes for writing. The journal is essentially a workbook and record of study.
It is also an invaluable stand alone resource, as it includes a wealth of teaching ideas for the busy teacher. It includes links to the new Australian Curriculum and BLMs, and is recommended for year 1 to 6 science classes.
Age: 6 +
- 1 x A4 size flexible and sturdy student booklet.
- All 16 pages are constructed of thick paper to prevent rips and creases.
- Paper allows the use of a grey lead pencil, which may be easily and cleanly erased for multiple use.
- The cover of the journal can be personalised by colouring in the mini beasts displayed.
- Classification of mini beasts
- Mini Beast Life cycles
- Mini Beast Diet
- Similarities and Differences between mini beast anatomy
- Social Insects: Honey Bee, Ant Colony
|Age Group||7-8 Years, 9-10 Years, 11-12 Years, 12+ Years|