Hyperdrone Racing Champion Kit
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
Cars race on race tracks. Drones, however, race in the skies! Introducing HyperDrone – an award-winning remote-controlled drone racing game! With the 2.4Ghz technology you can invite up to 8 players to battle simultaneously on your own customized track! Built-in altitude locks mean that you do not need to be an expert drone-flyer, and allowsyou focus on the racing. The kit contains an intelligent station to record your best laps and also serve as a shooting target. There are two unique play modes - Racing mode and Battle mode. This toy won the 'Hobby Product of the Year' at the 2017 Australian Toy Association awards.
- Setup your station as start/finish line
- Race on your own customized track and get the best lap record to win
- Lock and shoot your opponent to overtake its spot
- Connect smart device with station to view lap records and scores instantly
- Turn Station to become your shooting enemy
- Aim & shoot down the station to win
- Can team up with max. 8 players to shoot the station together
- Connect smart device with base station to view station’s life instantly
What You Get
Two drones with front and rear lights, an Infra-Red emitter for shooting and an altitude lock, two transmitters (remote controls) with shooting buttons and speed selectors, two pole accessories, one station with Infra Red emitter (racing mode) and receiver (battle mode), one smart device stand, two charging cables, eight spare rotors, tool for rotor replacement, one instruction manual.
Six 'AA' batteries required. (Not Included)
Drone specifications: Dimensions - 14.3cm by 13.2 by 3.5cm. Control distance approximately 30m. Charging time approximately 45 mins. Play time approximately five minutes.