Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
Hot plate with integrated magnetic stirrer designed for laboratory use. The heating surface plate is made from anodized aluminium, and is 118 x 118mm in size.
It includes individual heating and stirring controls for fine control. The maximum heat output is 336 watts, and the unit heats to a maximum temperature of 250C. Thus, a 500ml beaker of water will boil in around 20 minutes.
Stirring speed is adjustable from 0 to 1500 rpm, and is designed for stirring liquids in glassware with a capacity of up to 600ml.
This stirrer comes complete with an integrated support stand, adjustable thermometer holder and magnetic stir bar. The stand is 300mm high, and the PTFE-coated magnetic stir bar measures 9mm wide and 28mm long.
- Heat output: 336 watts
- Maximum temperature: 250C
- Stirrer power: 10 watts
- Stirring speed: 0-1500 rpm
- Stirring capacity: Up to 600ml
- Heater designed for continuous operation of 8 hours at maximum heat output
- Stirrer designed for continuous operation of 8 hours on high and 4 hours on medium at maximum heat output
- Detachable grounded power cord 100cm long
- Gray plastic support rod holder mounted on the base
- Includes 2-piece stainless steel support rod 10mm diameter and 30cm high
- Includes stainless steel right-angle clamp
- Includes stainless steel thermometer clamp
- Includes PTFE coated magnetic stir bar