When 16 year old Feliks Zemdegs from Melbourne, won the world record for solving the 3 x 3 x 3 Rubik's Cube this year, people sat up and took notice.
In 5.66 seconds, Feliks briskly solved the puzzle thats been puzzling the world since the 1980s... Yes, 5.66 seconds! Thats as long as it takes some of us to pick up a Rubiks Cube and work out what on earth is going on!
But thanks to Meffert, the puzzle we all know and love just got a whole lot more comfortable! In honour of Feliks, Meffert have created the amazing Feliks Pillow.
Its smooth as silk twisting mechanism and its curved edges, make it a breeze to use and its pillowed shape lets you see up to five colours at once! The new patented spherical center core allows shortcuts without popping.
Its the Rubiks Cube with a Feliks twist!
Age: 8 +
What You Get
Meffert's, The Feliks Pillow - designed by Adam G. Cowan. Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 6cm.
- Designed in Australia by Adam G. Cowan
- Made from hard-wearing plastic
- Exercises the mind
- Dedicated to Feliks Zemdegs, the Australian Rubiks Cube speedsolver
- Modelled off the Rubiks Cube with more comfortable, curved edges and smoother twisting mechanism
- Presented in a Feliks Pillow box
- Mathematical patterns
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Age Group||7-8 Years, 9-10 Years, 11-12 Years, 12+ Years|