Excavation Kit, Brachiosaurus Skeleton
Excavate meticulously crafted replica brachiosaurus bones from realistic looking mounds of clay - then assemble it!
This all-inclusive kit is a perfect gift for budding palaeontologists for a fun science project for the whole family. Practise your patience and fine motor skills by excavating the bones of a dinosaur that roamed the Earth millions of years ago! Test your dinosaur anatomy by assembling and restoring it to its majestic presence.
This excavation kit includes safe and specially designed digging tools to help you free the bones from the plaster block. The impressive science model is 28cm long, perfect for bedroom display.
What You Get
Dinosaur Skeleton Excavation Kit - Brachiosaurus by 4M
- 1 x Brachiosaurus skeleton- 28 cm long when assembled
- 1 x Soft wax for positioning joints
- 1 x Plaster block (to imbed bones in)
- 1 x Specially designed and safe digging tool
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Prehistoric scenic backdrop with printed facts
Warning- patience needed. If you don't have any- borrow some from a palaeontologist!
1. Gently scrape away the plaster with the flat side of the digging tool. When the bones begin to emerge, dig with care!
2. Use the brush to dust off the remaining plaster from the dino skeleton. Any remaining dust can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
3. Use soft wax to secure joints. Follow assembly instructions. Use your body's warmth to soften wax, will cool and harden in place.
4. Pose your dinosaur in a striking stance and place the scenic prehistoric backdrop behind it. Will make for an amazing bedroom decoration!
- Evolutionary adaptations of herbivores
WARNING:Choking hazrd: Not suitable for children under 3. Contains small parts.
|Age Group||7-8 Years, 9-10 Years, 11-12 Years, 12+ Years|
What are the shipping costs?
FREE Shipping is available on all orders over $120 to anywhere in Australia!
Orders under the value of $120 incur a low flat rate shipping cost of only $9.95 to anywhere in Australia.
Express, Registered and International delivery options are also available. The cost for these premium shipping services will be automatically calculated during the checkout process. Please conact us if you have any queries with these services.
In some cases we may need to apply a shipping surcharge to large or fragile items, especially to remote or non-urban locations. You will be contacted by us for confirmation if this additional charge is applicable.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?.
You should receive your order within 2 to 4 working days, although to some regional and out back areas it can take up to 2 working days longer. Orders going to WA also take a little longer, up to 6 working days.
All standard orders are shipped using Australia Post's eParcel service, so you'll be kept fully informed of the progress of your order during its journey to you. Aside from receiving regular email updates, you can enter your tracking number into Australia Post's website at any time for information about the delivery status of your order.
International delivery will take from between 1 to 4 weeks depending on the destination and potential customs clearance delays.
When will my order be shipped?
We ship every Victorian business day. Orders received and paid for by 12pm AEST time will generally be shipped the same day.
If you require your order urgently, we have a next day delivery express service available.
What locations do you ship to?
We ship to both Australian and International customers.
What shipping options are available?
The majority of orders are shipped using Australia Post's trackable eParcel service, with larger orders being sent by national courier.
We also have options for express or registered post. A number of international delivery options are also available. These can be selected during checkout.