Excavation Kit, Brachiosaurus Skeleton
Why Shop With Us?
Top Customer Service
Teacher Owned & Operated
Customer Loyalty Program
Excavate meticulously crafted replica brachiosaurus bones from realistic looking mounds of clay - then assemble it!
This all-inclusive kit is a perfect gift for budding palaeontologists for a fun science project for the whole family. Practise your patience and fine motor skills by excavating the bones of a dinosaur that roamed the Earth millions of years ago! Test your dinosaur anatomy by assembling and restoring it to its majestic presence.
This excavation kit includes safe and specially designed digging tools to help you free the bones from the plaster block. The impressive science model is 28cm long, perfect for bedroom display.
What You Get
Dinosaur Skeleton Excavation Kit - Brachiosaurus by 4M
- 1 x Brachiosaurus skeleton- 28 cm long when assembled
- 1 x Soft wax for positioning joints
- 1 x Plaster block (to imbed bones in)
- 1 x Specially designed and safe digging tool
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Prehistoric scenic backdrop with printed facts
Warning- patience needed. If you don't have any- borrow some from a palaeontologist!
1. Gently scrape away the plaster with the flat side of the digging tool. When the bones begin to emerge, dig with care!
2. Use the brush to dust off the remaining plaster from the dino skeleton. Any remaining dust can be wiped off with a damp cloth.
3. Use soft wax to secure joints. Follow assembly instructions. Use your body's warmth to soften wax, will cool and harden in place.
4. Pose your dinosaur in a striking stance and place the scenic prehistoric backdrop behind it. Will make for an amazing bedroom decoration!
- Evolutionary adaptations of herbivores
WARNING:Choking hazrd: Not suitable for children under 3. Contains small parts.
|Age Group||7-8 Years, 9-10 Years, 11-12 Years, 12+ Years|