Budding geologists will delight in Clementoni's ultimate Crystal Laboratory Kit!
Normally, it takes millions and squillions of years for nature to create a crystal, but with a little help from this kit, you can accelerate the process and make an array of funky, multi-coloured crystals in just a few days.
We've seen a lot of crystal growing sets cross our desk, but none quite as large and comprehensive as this Italian made kit. Filled to the brim with absolutely everything you need; all the tools and materials to cultivate real crystals with fabulous shapes and bright colours.
Discover the most fascinating secrets of crystals and minerals. It's a magical and educational experience to watch sparkling crystals, including geodes, form and develop before your eyes!
Age: 10 +
What You Get
Crystal Laboratory by Clementoni. Science Museum Approved. Made in Europe. An illustrated manual guides you safely, step by step to growing many different crystals.
- Protective goggles
- Protective gloves
- 2 x 20ml Measuring Beakers, with cap
- Packet of rock fragments
- Colour for geodes
- Key for safety cap
- 10 x Packs of Aluminium Sulphate
- 10 x Colouring Tablets
- Microspatula Spoon
- 2 x 50ml Measuring Beakers, with cap
- 2 x 100ml Measuring Beakers, with cap
- 7 x Plastic Containers with safety caps, for crystals
- Small bowl for liquid plaster
- Mould (in two parts) with cover, for geodes
- Illustrated user's manual
- Chemistry of crystal formation
- Rocks and minerals
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.