Arduino Workshop Kit
The Arduino Workshop Kit has all the parts you need to complete fun electronic programming projects.
Create devices that interact with their physical environment using the included programmable circuit board (or microcontoller) and a wide selection selection of electronic components
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs - light on a sensor, a finger on a button, or a Twitter message - and turn it into an output - activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online.
With parts including resistors, capacitors, thermistors and diodes, and an Arduino Uno circuit board, this comprehensive kit contains everything that a budding electrical engineer requires to build their own exciting projects!
The kit also comes with handy storage containers so you can keep track of the many parts you'll need to complete your projects. The best part of Arduino - it is easy to add on to and customize! There's also an incredible online community where you'll find a range of ideas and projects that you can build at home using your kit.
What You Get
Arduino Workshop Kit by Arduino. Contains a programmable Ardunio Uno circuit board and various electronic parts that provide thousands of opportunities in one.
- Arduino Uno + 1 USB cable
- Straight single line pinhead connectors 2,54 40x1
- Breadboard, 840 tie points
- Set of 70 breadboard jumper wires
- 5 x 10K Ohm Resistors 1/4W
- 5 x 2.2K Ohm Resistor 1/4 W
- 10 x 220 Ohm Resistors 1/4W
- 5 x 330K Ohm Resistors 1/4W
- 5 x 100nF capacitor polyester
- 5 x 10nF capacitor polyester
- 3 x 100uF electrolytic capacitor 25Vdc
- 4,7K Ohm Thermistor
- 70..100K Ohm LDR VT90N2
- 3 x 5mm RED LED
- 5mm GREEN LED
- 5mm YELLOW LED
- 10Kohm potentiometer, pcb terminals
- 2 x BC547 Transistor in TO92 Package
- Piezo buzzer
- 5 x PCB Pushbutton, 12x12mm size
- 2 x 4N35 Optocoupler DIL-6 package
- 2 x Tilt sensor
- Diode 1n4007
- MOS Irf520
- Arduino Workshops
- Open-source projects through Arduino forum
- And many more fascinating projects
- Electronics and circuitry
- Ardunio and programming microcontrollers
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
|Age Group||12+ Years|