- Advanced Student Lab Microscope
Advanced Student Lab Microscope
It's a deluxe microscope with a 100x oil immersion objective for 1000x magnification, allowing you to see even more cell details than with our standard MI-1001 Student model. You'll be able to see bacteria, the internal structures of microorganisms like algae, and more.
Its sturdy, metal construction ensures reliability and longevity. Unlike cheaper, plastic-bodied microscopes, this scope is designed to withstand the rigor of heavy classroom use. It will last a lifetime, and is a clever investment.
This stunning microscope also includes a mechanical stage for precise slide movement, and 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm for better image contrast and resolution. It has the same features and good quality as most professional lab microscopes, but at an unbeatable price!
Features aside, the overall quality and workmanship of this microscope for the price is outstanding. You get what you pay for when it comes to microscopes, and if you a looking for a reliable, quality instrument that will stand the test of time: this is it!
Age: 8 +
Spare LED globe
Oil for oil immersion
- Eyepiece: Widefield 10X with 18mm exit pupil and fully coated optics.
- Head Monocular: 45 inclined head rotates 360.
- Nosepiece: 4-hole is ball-bearing mounted with positive click stops.
- Objectives: All objectives are DIN achromatic, parfocaled, parcentered, and fully coated.
4X, 0.10 N.A., red ring, 4.5mm field of view, 40X magnification
10X, 0.25 N.A., yellow ring, 1.8mm field of view, 100X magnification
40XR, 0.65 N.A., blue ring, 0.45mm field of view, 400X magnification, retractable
100XR, 1.25 N.A., white ring, 0.18mm field of view, 1000X magnification, retractable, oil immersion
- Focusing: Separate low position coarse and fine focusing controls with slip clutch, tension adjustment, and precise 0.002mm fine focus division.
- Focus Rack: All metal rack-and-pinion focusing with adjustable stage stop.
- Mechanical Stage: Metal mechanical stage. Top-position x-y controls provide precise 60mm movement on the x-axis and 30mm movement on the y-axis. Low position coaxial controls.
- Condenser Adjustable: 1.25 Abbe condenser.
- Diaphragm: Iris diaphragm with 2mm to 30mm diameter opening.
- Illuminator - 12. 3.4 volt, 20ma LED illuminator with variable intensity control.
- Microscopic World
What are the shipping costs?
FREE Shipping is available on all orders over $120 to anywhere in Australia!
Orders under the value of $120 incur a low flat rate shipping cost of only $9.95 to anywhere in Australia.
Express, Registered and International delivery options are also available. The cost for these premium shipping services will be automatically calculated during the checkout process. Please conact us if you have any queries with these services.
In some cases we may need to apply a shipping surcharge to large or fragile items, especially to remote or non-urban locations. You will be contacted by us for confirmation if this additional charge is applicable.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?.
You should receive your order within 2 to 4 working days, although to some regional and out back areas it can take up to 2 working days longer. Orders going to WA also take a little longer, up to 6 working days.
All standard orders are shipped using Australia Post's eParcel service, so you'll be kept fully informed of the progress of your order during its journey to you. Aside from receiving regular email updates, you can enter your tracking number into Australia Post's website at any time for information about the delivery status of your order.
International delivery will take from between 1 to 4 weeks depending on the destination and potential customs clearance delays.
When will my order be shipped?
We ship every Victorian business day. Orders received and paid for by 12pm AEST time will generally be shipped the same day.
If you require your order urgently, we have a next day delivery express service available.
What locations do you ship to?
We ship to both Australian and International customers.
What shipping options are available?
The majority of orders are shipped using Australia Post's trackable eParcel service, with larger orders being sent by national courier.
We also have options for express or registered post. A number of international delivery options are also available. These can be selected during checkout.