Life is based on 4 elements. Combine them properly and build 28 of the basic molecules of life.
Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen and Nitrogen are the most common and essential elements in living organisms; their combinations make up most biological molecules on Earth.
Using the coloured balls as atoms and the struts as bonds, the cards in this kit will guide you in building some of life’s most important molecules.
Molecular Mania Zometool Kit. Includes 68 parts (42 struts, and 24 nodes), 28 Molecule Cards and detailed instructions.
Zometool: the building toy for kids, educators and Nobel Prize winners. Zometool activates that hard-to-reach part of the brain where art, science and play come together. A unique, brilliant and beautiful modelling system that kids, educators and scientists LOVE! Zometool is guaranteed for life, and is compatible with all other Zometool kits - more parts, more power!
- Atoms are the building blocks of the universe, when two or more atoms are connected, or bonded together, a molecule is formed.
- Most of the molecules in the world are made from only a handful of these atomic building blocks.
- In particular, life molecules are composed mainly of carbon (C), hydrogen (H), oxygen (O) and nitrogen (N) atoms.
- Build 28 important molecules using atoms as your building blocks!
- The Molecule Cards in this kit have all the information needed to make a particular molecule.
- Building system used by real scientists and Nobel Prize winners.
- Detailed directions by Dr. Steve Yoshinaga.
- Reusable plastic storage container.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 68 pieces, guaranteed for life.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.