Perform a multitude of hands-on experiments related to solar energy with this quality kit. Learn how to make an electrical circuit, construct a solar circuit, and practice increasing voltage and current. Each science project involves putting parts together to make cool functioning gadgets. You'll harness the clean light energy from the sun to power a radio, calculator, battery charger, cassette player, windmill and more. This comprehensive, engaging kit is perfect for environmentally-aware scientists of the future.
Deluxe Solar Educational kit by Elenco.
- Solar cell module with plastic stand
- Musical unit
- Plastic lamp
- Small DC motor with stand
- Wire with motor clips
- 4 jumper wires
- Nuts and plastic spanner
- Colour spinner discs
- Paper aeroplane and bird models
- Plastic turntables with 4 sizes
- Plastic fan spinner
- 14 page solar energy booklet explaining the why and hows of solar energy
- Solar energy
- Solar panels and how they transform light energy into electrical energy
- Electrical circuits
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.