Banish boring quizzes with this fun and informative Clever Catch Ball. The game is simple and the results are amazing! All you need is another person and you're ready to learn about rocks!
Start by throwing the ball to your partner. They then ask you the question that is nearest to their left thumb (or whatever point you agree on) and you answer it. Pretty simple right?
To make things really interesting, try timing yourself and seeing who can answer the most questions correctly in one minute.
This ball will help you to improve your knowledge of the rock cycle. After a few rounds of catch, you'll be an expert in all things rock-related!
Clever Catch Ball - Rocks includes one inflatable ball, 60cm in diameter, with rock-related questions printed all over.
- Rounded pebbles would be found in what environment?
- Petroleum is found only in which major family of rocks?
- True or false: magma that cools deep underground forms intrusive or extrusive rock?
- Rock cycle
- Igneous, metamorphic and sedimentary rocks
- Temperature and changing states
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.